Nishijin Kinran GOLDEN COLOURED SILK FABRIC
Add color to your lifestyle.
We are an expert artisans group of KINRAN which has more than 1200 years of history and has been treated as a treasure in shrines and temples.
We're proud to introduce our products that shine your everyday life with tradition and innovation technology cultivated in the NISHIJIN Brocade's history.
Please enjoy our silk goods that have been treasured since ancient times in Japan.
Nishijin GOLDEN COLOURED SILK FABRIC in KYOTO JAPAN
"Nishijin Okamoto" was established in Kyoto over a hundred years ago in the 1880's.
We are now producing two types of fabrics.
One is the gold brocade fabric which is called Nishijin Kinran, a traditional Japanese craft which has been hand-woven by craftsmen for over 1,200 years.
Our products have been purchased for many years by the Buddhist temple officials, Shinto Shrine and dignitaries.
Alongside the traditional fabric we produce,in recent years we have started to weave new types of textiles by machine.
Now we have decided to expand our business overseas and weave textiles that people all over the world can appreciate and enjoy.
We manufacture HIGH QUALITY ORDER MADE SILK FABRICS to our customers’ requested colours and design.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our products.
Press Release list
- Tokyo International Gift Show 2021 Autumn Exhibition N…
- Wear an Expensive Order Suit with Japanese Luxury Mate…
- SUI New form of wrapping Nishijin-ori
- 〈尊 MICOTO〉 Contemporary Jewelery of Kyoto Nishijin ann…
- Hair Turban Nishijina ＆ Nishijino announce
- Notice : We Appear on Television. “Kyoto Chishin…
- Nishijin Okamoto× Osamu Tezuka ”Phoenix” Collaboration…
- New Brand 尊 MICOTO~Notice